A Leader With a Vision
Essie Rogers is a leader whose vision and mission is to empower Disciples by teaching and preaching the uncompromised Word of God. Empowering them to walk in the calling God has placed on their lives and ignite change in the world through Jesus Christ.
Pastor Rogers is Organizer and Pastor of New Life Christian Assembly. A church located in the heart of the South Austin Community on Chicago’s Westside.
The church houses many ministries dedicated to enhancing the vision of the church and aiding the whole man salvation.
Pastor Rogers is married to Leonard Rogers and is the mother of three children, Lenell,Lionell, and NaShantay.
I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Psalms 119:11 NIV
Join us on Facebook and receive a daily devotional word from our Pastor, given from the Holy Spirit, to help you get through your day.
1. Spend time in prayer
2. Spend time in the Word of God
3. Acknowledge the true source of your prosperity.
Food for the Soul:
- If my people, which are call by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (II Chronicles 7:14)
- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. (Psalm 119:11)
- Search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me. (John 5:39)
- And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart, and prospered. (II Chronicles 31:21)
From the Pastor:
I invite you to join our bible class this year as we continue to gain more wisdom and knowledge from the Word of God.
Tuesdays @ 7:00 p.m.
5122 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60644
Click this link and join us via telephone.