How success will be measured
- Visually observing thee appearance of clients on a weekly basis
- Improved countenance and weight management of consistent clients
- Improved grades for school aged children (with program expansion)
- Parents ability to assemble a nutritious meal (weekly quiz)
- Clients ability to prepare a nutritious meal (cooking class)
- Change in eating habits and improved health of clients
- Develop the program to accommodate approximately 50 families, one evening meal one night a week initially.
- Expand program to offer evening meals six days a week
- Offer tutoring and homework assistance for children and parents enrolled in the food program
- Offer nutrition classes to parents to provide necessary information to help them develop sound eating habits for themselves and their children.
- Offer cooking classes to provide parents with the necessary skills to prepare nutritious meals for their household.
- Offer financial literacy training classes to develop financial stability and sustainability
OUTREACH MINISTRY FOR ALL OF GOD'S PEOPLE