I am committed to doing a great work through Christ whom gives me strength.
I AM a SERVANT of the LORD.
It is stating that we cannot pick who or when we want to serve, we are to serve all of God’s people, even those whom we do not know, as if we are serving God.
Ephesians 6:7 (New International Version)
Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men.
Ephesians 6:7 (New Century Version)
Do your work with enthusiasm. Work as if you were serving the Lord, not as if you were serving only men and women. Amen
ONE scripture TWO Versions
What is it saying?
people who serve others whole heartedly (without a grudge), appointed by God.
“Anyone who has the gift of serving should serve,” Amen
Romans 12:7a (New Century Version)
serve the Lord and to serve his people, especially those who are incapable of helping themselves.
help others by showing mercy to others, by showing hospitality to the people of God (meaning you have to be born again).
“But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life.” Amen “Titus 1:8 Rather he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self controlled, upright , holy and disciplined.” Amen
1Timothy 1:16 (New International Version)
- keep the pastor and the people of God lifted up in prayer
- help those who are unable to help themselves (we can’t just help our friends and family but all of the people of God)
- we should be in a position to help all of those whom God sends us to or all those whom He sends to us.
- never neglect the word of God, we must constantly study the word of God to be lead by Him
- constantly be in prayer and interceding for others (calling out the names of those who have a special need)
- be sensitive to the concerns of the church
- be sensitive to the concerns of the people
- be obedient to the word of God
- be good stewards (meaning doing what is right and making wise decisions)
- always be led by God and not by our own understanding
Ministry REVEALED(my testimony)
After I finally realized that I wanted to become a massage therapist, I became one of the happiest people in the world. It wasn’t until August of 2008 when God revealed to me that my career choice tied into the ministry that He has given me. Pastor Rogers had told me months before, that my career choice tied into my ministry but I didn’t fully receive it until August of
2008 when God revealed it to me and when I listened to Him. I love and enjoy being a massage therapist because I can help and serve others when they have a need (such as experiencing pain, stiffness or need relaxation). When I do this I am putting my ministry to work. A deaconess is one who serve and help others and a massage therapist is one who serve and help
others. I don’t just help those who I know, but my ministry is open to everyone. I make my clients feel comfortable when I communicate with them about their body. I make my sister and brother feel comfortable when I listen to their problems and situations and then give them Godly advice.